FREST BERRY VARIETIES
- Our harvest season depends upon the weather, and our season dates will vary from year to year.
- Early season usually occurs in early July, while late season usually last thru mid-September.
- Our Fall Raspberries are normally available thru early October.
BLUEBERRY SEASON STARTS IN EARLY JULY &
CONTINUES THROUGH MID-SEPTEMBER
Duke – Large, mild flavor, mildly sweet
Earliblue – Medium, mild flavor, sweet
Patriot – Large, delicately sweet
Spartan – Very large, robust flavor, tangy-sweet
Nui – Extremely large, outstanding flavor, superior keeping quality
Bluecrop– Large, high quality, disease resistant, sweet flavor
Bluegold – Medium-large, deliciously sweet, forms large clusters
Toro – Large, mild, sweet flavor
Top Hat – Small berry, wild flavor
Chandler – Exceptionally large – world’s largest berry, excellent flavor
Darrow – Very large, juicy, robust flavor
Elliott – Medium-large, zesty, slightly tangy flavor
Jersey – Medium, sweet flavor
Legacy – Medium-large berry, robust flavor
Nelson – Large, sweet flavor
- In addition to Blueberries, we have Tayberries, Red and Black Currants, Thornless Blackberries, Boysenberries, Raspberries and Aronia berries.
- We also have farm fresh eggs and local vegetables for sale.
- We have frozen blueberries. Please call or email us.
Please see side bar for current information.
Varieties shown below are subject to availability.